Skip navigation Jump to main navigation


The University defines withdrawing as dropping one’s entire program of courses in any given semester. Students who wish to withdraw must notify the School in writing by completing an electronic Notice of Withdrawal form.

Over the course of the first half of a term, varying percentages of tuition are refunded, depending on the date when a student withdraws. For the schedule, see Withdrawal and Refunds.

Students intending to withdraw from all their classes and be dropped to zero units in a term should complete the Notice of Withdrawal form, and allow up to ten (10) business days for the withdrawal request to be processed by the Office of Student Affairs.