Columbia University General Resources
As a Nonprofit Management student, you are a member of the Columbia community with access to several university resources.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Accessibility Resources
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Resources developed by the Nonprofit Management Program
- Nonprofit Management Program Planning and Resources
- Webinar: Paradigm Shift: New Directions and Opportunities for Diversity in Fundraising due to Racial Equity Awakening and Coronavirus August 10, 2020
- Series: Leading Towards Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Implementing Systemic Change.
- Webinar: Pandemic and Protest: Immigrant Nonprofits During the Time of COVID-19 and BLM July 21, 2020
- Webinar: Justice and Compassion: A Community Conversation June 12, 2020
The School of Professional Studies:
The Office of University Life:
The Office of the Provost: