Virtual Fireside Chat with Senior Advisors: The Power of Client-Segment Focus in Wealth Management
You are invited to participate in a virtual Fireside Chat with three senior advisors with clear client-segment focus. Join Rachel Brenner, Financial Sponsors Group, J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Jamie Ratner Rich, CFP®, Stifel, Russ Thornton, Wealthcare for Women, and moderator Philipp Hecker as they discuss why and how both clients and advisors benefit from “going deep” in clearly defined client segments.
Topics of Discussion Include:
- The Pros and Cons of Client-Segment Focus in Wealth Management
- Strategies to Identify and Target Growing Client-Segments
- Advice on How to Build a Successful Client-Focused Business
Following the conversation, the event will be open for a question and answer period, where attendees can ask questions directly.
- Rachel Brenner, Executive Director, Financial Sponsors Group, J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Jamie Ratner Rich, CFP®, Senior Vice President/Investments, Stifel
- Russ Thornton, Founder, Wealthcare for Women
- Moderated by: Philipp Hecker, Advisor for Columbia University’s Master of Professional Studies in Wealth Management program
The Wealth Management Speaker Series is brought to you by Columbia’s Wealth Management master’s program. Uniquely designed to educate working professionals, this 16-month, part-time online program prepares experienced and aspiring wealth management professionals to meet the disruptive challenges of today’s industry. The innovative and rigorous curriculum connects advanced theory with practical applications through problem-based learning while providing students with the educational requirements for the CFP® certification.
For questions, please contact sps-wealthmanagement [[at]] columbia [[dot]] edu.
For additional information about program offerings at Columbia University’s School of Professional Studies, please contact an Admissions Counselor at 212-854-9666 or inquire [[at]] sps [[dot]] columbia [[dot]] edu.