Fee payment must accompany the online application.
Applicants of the Lifelong Learners Auditing Program must submit a photocopy of appropriate documentation of age (driver's license, state issued ID, passport, birth certificate or Medicare card).
Any of the following documentation can be used to demonstrate residency in the Manhattanville or Grant Houses, the local Manhattanville community in the following qualifying zip codes in Upper Manhattan: 10025, 10026, 10027,10029, 10030, 10031, 10032, 10033, 10034, 10035 (including Randall's Island), 10037, 10039, 10040 or the following zip codes in the South Bronx: 10451, 10454, 10455, 10474. Your name and your address in the qualifying zip code must be included in the submitted documentation. We are only able to accept proof of residency documentation for your current domicile.
- Non-expired driver's license
- Non-expired state-issued ID
- Current utility bill
- Voter registration card
- Bank account statement (financial details can be redacted)
- Residential rental contract (apartment lease or other rental of real property)
- Check with printed name and address
- Social Security Benefit Verification Letter