IKNS Careers - news from our students, alums, and faculty
As an IKNS student, you will train under world-class faculty, including former and current executives from Accenture, Google, IBM, and NASA. And you will join a powerful, global alum network in coveted positions. Our ~400 alums work in industry, non-profit/NGOs, and government, ranging from Alphabet, BCG Digital Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Harvard Business Publishing, Nike, and Pfizer to the United Nations and the World Bank. Typical jobs and roles are:
- Technology and business analytics professionals with strategic responsibility (e.g., an alum and current lecturer in IKNS is head of business development for Google’s cloud AI services)
- Chief Operations Officer, Chief Information Officer, or Chief Knowledge Officer (e.g., a recent alum was hired to design, implement, and lead the KM approach at Harvard Business Publishing)
- Marketing experts and product developers (e.g., an alumna directs product development for Nike's North American marketing technology)
- Intrapreneurs responsible for special projects that cut across traditional silos of their organization (e.g., a current student is responsible for the design, launch, and roll-out of a new patient record system across several US East Coast hospitals)
- Consultants and entrepreneurs, including product designers/managers, especially in the digital/gig economy
Read more about the work and impact of our students, alums, and faculty:
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Stay in the know with updates sent straight to your inbox.