Online Information Session: M.S. in Applied Analytics
Attend an online information session to explore how joining Columbia University’s Master of Science in Applied Analytics program could be the right career move for you. Can't make it? Contact an admissions counselor.
Rapid innovation in data collection and processing technologies requires organizations to find professionals who can use data to deliver insights through analytics. Columbia University’s M.S. in Applied Analytics prepares students with the practical data and leadership skills to succeed. The program combines in-depth knowledge of data analytics with the leadership, management, and communication principles and tactics necessary to impact decision-making at all levels within organizations.
Program formats include:
The School of Professional Studies aligns academic pursuit with market disruption. Our aim is to close the gap between what today’s employers demand and what our graduates can deliver.
- Meet top industry practitioners, including Columbia SPS faculty who work in your chosen field
- Discover how theory-based, case study approaches bring real-world challenges into the classroom
- Understand the power of interdisciplinary learning: how industry leaders, guest lecturers, mentors, and advisors collaborate to move industries and careers forward
- Learn how high impact programs, corporate relationships, and world-class faculty connect diverse students with top employers
- Get a broader view of how your future can impact, not only your livelihood, but your industry, your community, and your culture
Register today to join us online for this information session. Ample time will be provided to get your questions answered live with our admissions team.