Lecturer, Insurance Management; Chief Risk Officer, New York State Insurance Fund (NYSIF)
Ken Radigan is the Chief Risk Officer for the New York State Insurance Fund (NYSIF). Ken also teaches Insurance Risk Management at Columbia University’s Master of Professional Studies in Insurance Management.
Prior to this Ken served as the CEO of the Professional Risk Managers’ International Association (PRMIA) from 2019 to 2021. Ken also served as the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) for US and Bermuda platforms of Aspen.
Prior to this, Ken was the CRO for the Casualty and Global Risk Solutions Divisions of AIG. Ken had worked at AIG for over 25 years and during this time he had the following responsibilities:
- CRO Casualty and Global Risk Solutions
- Director of corporate catastrophe modeling
- Product line manager for the Environmental Protection Programs
- Product line manager for the Cleanup Cost Cap programs
- Actuarial analyst for the corporate actuarial department.
Ken was the inventor of two US Patents on Nuclear Decommissioning Insurance.
- Professional Risk Manager, PRM
- Chatered Property Casualty Underwriter, CPCU
- Associate in Risk Management, ARM
- Associate in Surplus Lines Insurance, ASLI
- FINRA Series Certifications: 6,63,66, and 7
- B.A., University of Dayton
In the News
Insurance Management Lecturer Ken Radigan Awarded the DCRO Institute Certificate in Risk Governance®
Congratulations to Insurance Management lecturer Ken Radigan on receiving the prestigious Certificate in Risk Governance® from The DCRO Institute.