Online Information Session: M.S. in Construction Administration
Learn about the Columbia University student experience from 2020 Construction Administration Student Fellows during this online information. Can't make it? Contact an admissions counselor.
This information session will feature program leadership and 2020 Construction Administration Student Fellows.
Cities and towns are experiencing an unprecedented level of transformation. The New York metro area alone is currently constructing some of the largest and most advanced commercial, housing, and infrastructure projects in the nation. There has never been a greater need—or opportunity—for leaders in the burgeoning field of construction management. Columbia’s M.S. in Construction Administration prepares construction professionals and those in related fields to tackle, lead, and shape our built environment. Graduates develop rewarding careers with some of the world's most respected architecture, engineering, and construction firms, entrusted with delivering some of the most impactful projects of our time.
Program formats include:
- Master of Science (Full-Time or Part-Time | On-Campus)
The School of Professional Studies aligns academic pursuit with market disruption. Our aim is to close the gap between what today’s employers demand and what our graduates can deliver.
- Meet top industry practitioners, including Columbia SPS faculty who work in your chosen field
- Discover how theory-based, case study approaches bring real-world challenges into the classroom
- Understand the power of interdisciplinary learning: how industry leaders, guest lecturers, mentors, and advisors collaborate to move industries and careers forward
- Learn how high impact programs, corporate relationships, and world-class faculty connect diverse students with top employers
- Get a broader view of how your future can impact, not only your livelihood, but your industry, your community, and your culture
Register today to join us online for this information session. Ample time will be provided for our admissions team to answer your questions.