Online Information Session: Master’s in Insurance Management
Learn about Columbia’s new master’s program, launching in Fall 2020.
Part-Time | Online | 16 Months
The world is rapidly changing and so is the business of insurance. Starting in Fall 2020, Columbia University will be home to the Ivy League’s first and only Insurance Management master’s program. Attend an online information session to explore how joining Columbia University’s Insurance Management master’s program could be the right career move for you.
Here’s what you’ll learn in our virtual information session.
- Preview the Curriculum. Through problem-based learning and collaborative cross-disciplinary exercises on our interactive virtual platform, you will develop cutting-edge expertise and skills needed to advance into insurance leadership roles.
- Get a Sneak Peek into our Exclusive Network. Explore the extensive networking opportunities you’ll gain as a student, including one-on-one mentoring from our lecturers and staff, all of whom are preeminent insurance industry leaders.
- Get your Questions Answered. What is online asynchronous instruction? Tell me more about the residencies. Can I work full-time while taking classes? — we’ll provide detailed answers to your questions about the program design, requirements, and admissions process.
Why earn a master’s in insurance management?
Insurance businesses are converting disruption into opportunities for developing new markets and enhancing the client experience — hear how Columbia’s Insurance Management master’s program can help you take full advantage of this unique period of rapid change and innovation.
- Up to 50% of the current insurance workforce will start retiring within 10-15 years, creating a gap in technical knowledge and expertise.
- 1.7 megabytes of data will be generated each second of every day for every person by 2020, with broad potential to shift business strategies.
- Investors are on track to commit over $3 Billion in InsurTech businesses in 2019, providing more insurance business options and partners than ever.