Is an Agile Culture Even Possible?
To be agile in a complex, rapidly changing world, organizations need to address their culture on multiple levels, and simultaneously. What are the best strategies to do so?
How do leaders provide structure and direction while supporting employee empowerment, passion, and ambition?
- In an unpredictable world, how finite and specific are business goals and what happens when goals are not met?
- How do Human Capital Management policies balance the need for clarity and equity vs customizing policies to address evolving business needs and diverse employee needs and preferences?
- How can Human Capital Management leaders support the different ways that leaders and employees respond to continual change and stress?
- How do organizations emphasize inclusiveness and diversity of opinions and approaches?
- How do perceptions of "psychological safety" affect employees' willingness to be agile and take risks?
Our panel will consist of Human Resources leaders from diverse industries:
Blair Bennett, Senior Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition, PepsiCo
Anne Erni, Chief People Officer, Audible
Tim Hourigan, CHRO, The Home Depot
Dr. Christal Morris, Senior Vice President and Global Head of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Peloton
Moderated by Dr. Steve Safier, Program Director, Columbia University's M.S. in Human Capital Management
For questions about this event, please contact hcm [[at]] sps [[dot]] columbia [[dot]] edu.