Strategic Communication: International Perspectives
June 14 - 19, 2020
Now Accepting Applications
A week-long program for seasoned corporate communication executives to learn, explore, and share leading practices to operate effectively in a global marketplace.
Taught by Columbia University thought leaders in the field of strategic communication, Strategic Communication: International Perspectives enables seasoned corporate communication executives to share best practices and understand the importance of operating through a strategic lens.
Participants in this intensive program will learn how to respond to the challenges and opportunities presented by operating in a global marketplace, and acquire thinking habits to offer superior strategic counsel to internal and external constituents.
What You Will Learn
- Develop a strategic mindset for communication
- Deploy effective crisis communication
- Develop employee communication as a strategic capability
- Understand the changing social media landscape
- Build cross-cultural intelligence
- Use the power of corporate communication to enhance reputation
- Align leadership and personal responsibility
Who Should Register
- Executives with at least seven years of experience and global responsibilities in communication, media relations or PR
Follow us on
Connect with Us
Learn more about the Executive Education programs at Columbia University School of Professional Studies or contact the program director.Request more information
Programs for Individuals
Columbia University’s School of Professional Studies offers a wealth of rigorous programs in many specialties designed to accelerate professional careers. Learn more about our offerings.Learn more