Knowledge Graph Conference
This is an annual event — 2020 dates will be announced.
Learn to develop enterprise-wide knowledge graphs.
Knowledge Graphs form an organized and curated set of facts that provide support for models to help understand the world. This conference gathers technology leaders, researchers, academics, vendors — and most important, practitioners who know the discipline. You can expect two days of discussion, demonstrations and networking.
What You Will Learn
Throughout the program, participants will learn thought leadership topics such as:
- Storing and Querying Knowledge Graphs
- Formats and Languages
- Metadata, Schemas, Ontologies, and Taxonomies
- Data Governance
- Data Quality
- Master Data Management
- Knowledge Graphs for AI
- Natural Language Processing
- Understanding Knowledge Graph Embeddings
- Search and Answer Engine Optimization
- Applications in Healthcare, Finance, Media, and Open Data
Connect with Us
Learn more about the Executive Education programs at Columbia University School of Professional Studies or contact the program director.Request more information
Programs for Organizations
Partner with us to create a tailored program to address your needs.Learn more