Two weeks ago, students from Columbia’s Construction Administration program were invited to a project tour of Holt Construction’s JFK Terminal 8 Project. They were exposed to the challenges often addressed within a construction project and discovered the uniqueness of aviation construction.
Currently, the JFK Terminal 8 Project is at 80% completion, undergoing redevelopment and expansion.
- head-house expansion
- baggage handling system modernization
- expansion of the hold room
- modification and reconfiguration of the C-Concourse
- Construction of a new joint lounge
- Upgraded premium check-in
- Renovation of 13 restrooms