The Greater Good Challenge is now accepting business pitches through Wednesday, September 30th at 5 p.m. ET. With generous support from the Beba Foundation and Turkish Philanthropy Funds, students and alumni have the chance to win up to $10,000 in seed money and receive business coaching from innovators and disruptors in a range of industries.
Additional submission categories are open as well, including healthcare & wellness, social enterprise, sustainability, technology and supply chain, logistics and coordination. With an all-star lineup of judges and coaches, competitors not only have a chance to win seed money, but also gain exposure and cutting-edge advice from entrepreneurs and executives. The coaches and judges include:
- Mark Cutler, former Gillette executive and Regional VP of SCORE, the U.S. SBA's business mentoring and education arm
- Eric Haller, EVP and Global Head of Experian DataLabs
- Ashley Hicks-Rocha, Co-Founder of Black Girls RUN!
- Zontee Hou, President & Chief Strategist, Media Volery, LLC and
- Jason Kang, Co-Founder and CEO of the health technology startup Kinnos.
Finalists will receive a week of coaching before the final virtual competition on Friday, October 9, where four winners will be selected. After the competition, the winners will have the opportunity to receive mentorship through the spring 2021 term from the Beba Foundation. This mentorship will focus on successfully getting their submission to market.
$18,500 in Seed Money Available
- 1st Prize: $10,000
- 2nd Prize: $5,000
- 3rd Prize: $2,500
- 4th Prize (Audience’s Pick): $1,000
- $500 will also be awarded to each of the 10 finalist teams, thanks to generous support from Turkish Philanthropy Funds