Lecturer of Marketing
Lauri Harrison is a marketing lecturer within the Business Certificate program. She developed and has been teaching the "Introduction to Marketing" online course since 2011.
In 1995, Ms. Harrison was hired to launch MapQuest.com, which set the tone for her career to develop go-to-market strategies within the tech industry. Her experience spans working with start-up organizations through global enterprises, including Google.
For more than two decades, Ms. Harrison has succeeded in driving highly profitable marketing and product development initiatives with a special focus on emerging technology products and services. She has a broad and diverse background encompassing competitive intelligence market research & analysis, product management, marketing strategy, media relations, and sales.
Today, Ms. Harrison works at Google and is focused on providing best practice advice and implementation guidance on Cloud Strategy and Business Transformation for the world's most innovative organizations. Ms. Harrison has been published in marketing magazines, industry specific trades and national business publications. She is the author of “Go, No Go: Is Your Business Idea Ready to Launch” (2018)
- Business Analytics Certificate, The Wharton School
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Professional Certificate, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business
- M.S., Marketing, University of Colorado
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, University of Hawaii
- Go. No Go.: Is Your Business Idea Ready to Launch?, (Twenty Steps Press, 2018)