Human Capital Management Virtual Town Hall: Pandemics as a Test of Workforce Sustainability
COVID-19 has been a global test of resilience for organizations, corporate leadership, external communities, and business partners. On May 7, 2020, our esteemed panel of scholar-practitioners held a timely discussion of how sustainable workforce strategies contributed to the fate of people, profit, and the planet alike.
Our panelists included:
- Lilian Ajayi Ore, M.Ed., Faculty, Strategic Communication and Marketing, NYU School of Professional Studies
- Josh Bersin, M.B.A., Josh Bersin Academy
- Peter Cappelli, D.Phil., Professor of Management; Director, Center for Human Resources, The Wharton School
- Louis Hyman, Ph.D., Director, Institute for Workplace Studies; Historian, ILF School of Cornell University
- Anna A. Tavis, Ph.D., Academic Director of Human Capital Management Department, NYU School of Professional Studies
- Moderator: Yvette C. Burton, Ph.D., Academic Director, Master of Science in Human Capital Management, Columbia University School of Professional Studies
View the discussion on video above.
For additional questions about the event or our program, please reach out to Brad Tuyay, bjt2131 [[at]] columbia [[dot]] edu.