Global Career Week: China
In collaboration with Columbia University's Beijing Global Center and the SPS Alumni Global Career Coalition, the Career Design Lab (CDL) will host the first Global Career Fair open exclusively to all SPS students and alumni.
Prominent local, national, and multinational companies from China with available internship, part-time, full-time, and networking opportunities will conduct company presentations and Q&A sessions at this event.
- China - January 27, 2021
- Latin America - January 26, 2021
- India - January 28, 2021
- Canada - January 29, 2021
- China - 8:00 p.m - 10:00 p.m (NYC); 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. (BEIJING)
- Latin America - 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. (NYC); 11:00 a.m - 1:00 p.m. (Chilean Time)
- India - 8:00-10:00 a.m. (NYC), 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. (MUMBAI)
- Canada - 10:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. EST
Student Event Registration
To participate in these Career & Networking Career Fairs, register via SPS Talent and upload a copy of your resume.
After the registration, you will receive a confirmation email with the zoom link to access the event. It is very important that you DO NOT share the event link with anyone. This event is open exclusively and only to SPS students and alumni.
Student/Alumni Participant Benefits
- Develop your Intercultural Fluency skills by networking with recruiters from diverse countries.
- Meet with employer representatives from international companies that want to hire SPS students and alumni.
- Practice and become comfortable speaking with hiring managers, which will better prepare you for the interview process.
- Explore employment opportunities.
The Global Virtual Career Fairs are from January 26-29, 2021. Each day, a new set of seven to ten employers from different regions will conduct 3-minute company introductions. After the company introductions, companies will be available in breakout rooms for individual networking and company presentations (four, 20-min sessions). Students and alumni can visit as many companies as they wish during this time.
Tencent will be used for the China Career and Networking Fair.