Fall 2015 Capstone Thesis Presentations
Join us for a showcase of graduate student research in the field of conflict resolution.
The capstone thesis is the culminating project for the Negotiation and Conflict Resolution master’s program at Columbia University. This year's session themes will include a range of topics exploring conflicts from interpersonal, organizational, and global perspectives.
- 09:20 a.m. – 10:40 a.m. Session 1: School & Academia
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Session 2: Community
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Session 3: Gender
- 01:30 p.m. – 03:10 p.m. Session 4: Culture & Intergroup Conflict
- 03:30 p.m. – 04:30 p.m. Session 5: Emotional Intelligence, Bias, & Decision Making
Follow the conversation on Twitter, using #CUNECR15!