The Ethical Hurdles of Medicine in Sports
You are invited to join the Sports Management and Bioethics Programs to discuss important ethical practices that include important topics such as concussion, player safety and injury protocol.
The panel consists of key leaders in the sports and bioethics.
- Kathleen Bachynski, MD
- Author, No Game for Boys to Play: The History of Youth Football and the Origins of a Public Health Crisis
- Author, Pink Concussions: Female Brain Injury from Sports, Violence, Military Service
- Jonathan Becker, MD
- Sports Medicine, University of Louisville
- Barbra Rothschild, MD
- Lecturer, Bioethics at Columbia University
- Moderated by Robert Klitzman, MD
- Professor of Psychiatry
- Director, Online and In-person Masters of Bioethics Program
- 7:00pm - Registration/networking
- 8:00pm - Opening remarks
- 8:05pm - Panel discussion
- 8:45pm - Q&A
- 9:00pm - Networking
- 9:30pm - End of the event
We hope to see you there! Livestream option available here.