Please see the course listing on the Master's Degree Program in Sustainability Management site.
- Columbia graduate students must receive the permission of their home-school adviser and the Program Director.
- Postbaccalaureate Studies students must receive the permission of the Program Director.
Note: The following courses are not open to non-degree students. All other Sustainability Management courses are available on a space-available basis.
- SUMA K4130 Sustainable Cities
- SUMA PS5020 Cost Benefit Analysis
- SUMA PS5033 Decision Models and Management
- SUMA PS5150 Energy and Sustainable Development
- SUMA PS5170 Sustainable Operations
- SUMA PS5200 Integrative Capstone Workshop
- SUMA PS5997 Independent Study
For questions about specific courses, contact the department.