Lecturer, Human Capital Management
Sam Liu is currently a Partner at Mercer, one of the world's largest human resources consulting firms. He has advised senior executives in solving critical human capital issues such as managing large-scale strategic change, optimizing organizational talent and transforming HR into a more effective and strategic function. Prior to Mercer, he was a Director within PricewaterhouseCoopers’ People and Organization consulting practice.
Sam is also an invited speaker on strategic change and HR transformation at various conferences such as WorldatWork, Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) and Bloomberg News. He earned a M.B.A. from New York University and a B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania.
- M.B.A., New York University
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), HR Certification Institute
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB), American Society for Quality
In the News
Adrianne C. Smith, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer at FleishmanHillard, a global public relations and marketing agency, joins Steve Safier, Sam Liu, and Dennis Alvarado’s Capstone Seminar
Smith discusses Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DE&I).