Information Session: M.S. in Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
Attend an online information session to explore how joining Columbia University’s Master of Science in Negotiation and Conflict Resolution program could be the right career move for you. Can't make it? Contact an admissions counselor.
Conflict resolution skills are essential for forging and stewarding successful relationships between people, communities, and organizations. Columbia University’s Master of Science in Negotiation and Conflict Resolution prepares students to analyze the root causes and dynamics of conflict and to transform disputes through reasoned and resourceful interventions. With courses led by some of the world’s premier scholar-practitioners in negotiation and conflict resolution, the program focuses on developing self-awareness, tenacity, and interpersonal competency; building common ground; opening lines of communication; ensuring representation and recognition; and building sustainable possibilities for resolution. Flexible program options meet the needs of young and mid-career professionals as well as career-changing professionals.
Program formats include:
- Master of Science (Full-Time or Part-Time | On-Campus)
- Master of Science (Full-Time Online & On-Campus Hybrid)
The School of Professional Studies aligns academic pursuit with market disruption. Our aim is to close the gap between what today’s employers demand and what our graduates can deliver.
- Meet top industry practitioners, including Columbia SPS faculty who work in your chosen field
- Discover how theory-based, case study approaches bring real-world challenges into the classroom
- Understand the power of interdisciplinary learning: how industry leaders, guest lecturers, mentors, and advisors collaborate to move industries and careers forward
- Learn how high impact programs, corporate relationships, and world-class faculty connect diverse students with top employers
- Get a broader view of how your future can impact, not only your livelihood, but your industry, your community, and your culture
Register today to join us online for this information session. Ample time will be provided to get your questions answered live with our admissions team.