Undergraduate Visiting Students

You can apply to the Undergraduate Visiting Student Program if you:

  1. are currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program at another college or university and are in good academic standing


  1. recently graduated high school and have enrolled but not started your bachelor’s degree program. In this case, you must provide written permission from your school and an official high school transcript.
  2. For international students, a TOEFL IBT score of at least 100 or the equivalent is required.


Length of Study

Admission as an Undergraduate Visiting Student is permitted for a maximum of two terms plus the Summer sessions. Continuation into the second term is contingent on successful completion of the first.

Related options

American Language Program

Improve your English language skills.

Learn More >

Columbia Summer

Take courses at Columbia during the summer.

Learn More >