- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Analytics
- Construction Administration
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Nonprofit Management
- Sports Management
- Sports Management/Global Sports Law
- Strategic Communication
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Environment, Peace, and Security
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- High School Programs
- American Language Program
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- Advanced Listening & Speaking for Graduate Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Strategic Communication
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Free Online Courses
- Seminars and Executive Programs
- Auditing and Lifelong Learners
- Partner Institutions
Kaitlyn Arbour, an alumna of the Bioethics program, was honored with an award at Tulane for "a paper of outstanding quality on the history of medicine."
Jesse Scinto, the newly minted Associate Director for Curriculum Development for the Master of Science Programs in Strategic Communication at Columbia University, understands how we communicate today, and he's bringing that expertise to Columbia's curriculum.
Columbia's School of Professional Studies continues to collaborate with the Harlem Children's Zone on inspiring professional panels featuring alumni and faculty.
In a new audio documentary on Real Madrid, Sports Management faculty Steven Mandis takes us inside the club's operations from the fans to the owners, showing how the club succeeds in sports and business.
Dean Jason Wingard highlights how female executive leadership at PepsiCo is building a workplace culture of lifelong learning.
Vince Gennaro, the program director in Sports Management, discusses the how baseball pitchers use "tunneling" to strike out batters on MLB Now.
Dr. Sharyn O'Halloran, the Senior Vice Dean and Chief Academic Officer for SPS, appeared on Marketplace and Bloomberg to discuss economic data and Donald Trump's trade goals.
American Language Program Instructors Take Teacher Training to Universidad Panamericana, Guadalajara, Mexico
Dr. Shelley A. Saltzman and Brittany Ober, from the School of Professional Studies' American Language Program, traveled to Mexico to present a seminar on teaching in English.
In this new piece by Steven Cohen, the Program Director for the Master's program in Sustainability Management, he writes about how climate change policy will be complicated under conservative ideology.
- 1 of 90
- next ›