Enrollment & Transfers

Individual Course Enrollment

Individual course enrollment for this program is occasionally available for some courses on a space-available basis.

Advanced Standing

Previous Course Work — Into the Program

In principle, the School of Professional Studies does not accept transfer credit for degree work done at another institution. However, students enrolled in a Master of Science program may petition Student Affairs for Advanced Standing if they believe coursework they have previously done is duplicative.

Transfer Credit — Out of the Program

Students who seek to apply course credit towards a degree must consult with the degree-granting school in order to determine eligibility and limitations. The School of Professional Studies cannot advise students on the applicability of credit toward another degree.