Lecturer; General Manager, Delta Airlines, Inc.
Peter Chorman is General Manager at Delta Airlines, Inc. with 41 years of hands on design, construction and facilities experience in a multitude of business sectors including financial, aviation, healthcare, education, commercial, residential, retail, core and shell, interiors, civil and structural. A graduate of New York Institute of Technology, his roles include Adjunct Professor at New York University / Polytechnic University and is a Registered Architect. Peter participates in the ACE Mentoring Program; has been on the Zoning Board of Adjustment and Library Board of Directors in Wyckoff, NJ; Regional High School Board of Education Chairman Design and Construction, Building and Grounds Committee, Union Negotiations Committee and Regional Education Advisory Committee on Design and Construction; Vice President Treasurer Citicorp Center Condominium; Vice President Board of Managers 399 Park Ave Condominium, Vice President Matin Realty, LEED Certified and Co-authored Citigroup Global Technology / Project Management Interface Training Program.
- LaGuardia Airport Delta Air Lines Headhouse $1.1B
- JFK Airport Terminal #4 1msf new Concourse B and Terminal #3 1.5Msf civil project
- Madison Square Garden Precon and structural redundancy, demo and abatement
- NY Yankee Stadium Senior Director $1.3B
- Hearst Tower Project Executive 55 stories, $500M
- Skanska USA Senior Vice President Operations NYC Education and Health Care Divisions
- Citigroup Vice President / Director 7.3 msf portfolio design, construction and facilities
- HRH Construction Elmhurst Hospital, Ramada Renaissance Hotel in Times Square, Embassy Suites Hotel 43 stories, World Wide Plaza 50 stories and Hartz Mountain HQ
Research and Teaching Interests:
Global travel observing cultural diversity
Advanced Project Management
Constructing Mega Projects
Peter teaches Advanced Project Management.