A week-long program for seasoned corporate communication executives to learn, explore, and share leading practices to operate effectively in a global marketplace.
Taught by Columbia University thought leaders in the field of strategic communication, Strategic Communication: International Perspectives enables seasoned corporate communication executives to share best practices and understand the importance of operating through a strategic lens.
Participants in this intensive program will learn how to respond to the challenges and opportunities presented by operating in a global marketplace, and acquire thinking habits to offer superior strategic counsel to internal and external constituents.
What You Will Learn
- Develop a strategic mindset for communication
- Deploy effective crisis communication
- Develop employee communication as a strategic capability
- Understand the changing social media landscape
- Build cross-cultural intelligence
- Use the power of corporate communication to enhance reputation
- Align leadership and personal responsibility
Who Should Register
- Executives with at least seven years of experience and global responsibilities in communication, media relations, or PR