We are continuing to accept applications for fall 2018 on a space-available basis.
Apply to this Program
You are strongly encouraged to submit your application as early as possible to ensure it is reviewed before the program has reached capacity.
Notifications will be delivered through the online application system.
|Priority Deadline||January 15|
|All applications completed by this date will receive a decision within 6 weeks.|
|Second Review Date||March 15|
|Applicants who submit a completed application by this date will receive a decision within 6 weeks.|
|All applications completed after January 15 will be reviewed on a rolling basis.|
|Recommended Application Date||March 15|
|Students requiring an F-1 visa are strongly advised to apply by this date. Applicants who submit a completed application by this date will receive a decision within 6 weeks; contact us for exceptions.|
|The program does not have a Spring intake.|
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Fewer than 10 years of professional experience
Individuals with 10 or more years of experience should consider the Executive Master of Science in Technology Management program.
- Gather all materials and enter all requested information in the online application form. See Application Requirements below
- Submit your online application and fee payment.
- Receive an admissions decision notification online.
- This program can be taken on a full-time or part-time basis. International students requiring a student visa must apply for the fall intake as they must enroll on a full-time basis. Immediately after receiving your letter of admission, complete the Application for Visa Certificate.
See Visa Requirements below
Applicants may elect to apply to up to two programs for one intake term — either two MS programs, or one MS program and one Certification of Professional Achievement (CPA) program —by submitting a single application to the School of Professional Studies. The School of Professional Studies permits applicants to be reviewed by a second program if they do not receive an offer of admission from their first-choice program.
- The second program must be selected before the application is submitted. Applicants will be able to view and opt for a second choice (if applicable) after selecting their first choice.
- Applicants should not submit a second application.
- Applicants must upload a separate Statement of Purpose and submit any additional supporting materials required by the second program. Transcripts, letters, and test scores should only be submitted once.
- An application will be forwarded to the second-choice program only after the first-choice program has completed its review and rendered its decision. An application file will not be reviewed concurrently by both programs.
- The option to select a second-choice program will not be available for applications submitted after May 15.
- This option is only available for fall-term applicants.
Mailing Address and Contact Information
All submitted materials should clearly bear the applicant’s name and the name of the program to which he or she is applying.
M.S. in Technology Management Program
Office of Enrollment Management
School of Professional Studies
203 Lewisohn Hall
2970 Broadway, Mail Code 4119
New York, NY 10027-6902
|Monday–Friday||9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|