Fall 2018 Sustainability Management Capstone Workshop Final Briefings
Dec 04, 2018 - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Kraft Center, Rennert Hall, 606 W. 115th St., New York, NY, Room Rennert Hall
The Integrative Capstone Workshop serves as the culminating educational experience for students in the M.S. in Sustainability Management program. Students must draw on both the practical skills and the analytical knowledge they have gained to address crucial sustainability management issues as consultants for a real-world client.
This semester, students have undertaken the following projects:
- Developing new ways to mitigate and prevent littering, illegal dumping, and keep trash out of the Bronx River and its adjacent parks | Client: Bronx River Alliance
- Detroit’s Incinerator: Present and Future | Client: Bloomberg Associates Sustainability Practice
- Driving Sustainability Forward in NYC Public Schools | Client: The NYC Department of Education’s Office of Sustainability
- Enhancing Operations Management for NYC Vertical Farm | Client: Teens for Food Justice (Technical advisor: Agritecture Consulting)
- Exploring Business Models for Water Efficient Agriculture in India | Client: The Nature Conservancy, NatureVest