Covering Global Science: An Evening with Leading Science Writers and Editors
Jul 26, 2017 - 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Columbia University, Hamilton Hall, Room 702
In this panel discussion followed by an audience Q&A, top journalists discuss their experiences covering health, science, and the environment. This event is an open session of "Writing About Global Science for the International Media," a course in the Master of Science in Sustainability Management program at Columbia University. The talk is free and open to the public.
Please RSVP by emailing Claudia Dreifus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don McNeil, Health and Science Reporter, The New York Times
- John Timmer, Senior Science Editor, Ars Technica
- Yaffa Fredrick, Opinion Editor, CNN
- Sarah Fecht, Editor, Popular Science
- Moderator & Professor: Claudia Dreifus, The New York Times
- Exciting surprise guests TBA!