- Tuition & Fees
- Admitted Students
Online Information Session for Summer Sessions
May 23, 2017 - 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM
LocationEvent will be held online
Sabina Sackett, Advisor, Columbia University School of Professional Studies
This Summer, study at the only Ivy League university in New York City. Select courses from among the hundreds available throughout various Columbia schools. Whether you are interested in exploring a new subject area, enhancing your academic credentials, or advancing your career, Columbia Summer has the right program for you.
Columbia Summer serves a range of audiences:
- High School Visiting Students: Domestic high school students who are rising high school juniors or rising high school seniors.
- Undergraduate and Graduate Visiting Students: Students who are currently enrolled at another undergraduate or graduate institution.
- Adults and Professionals: Bachelor’s or advanced degree holders who are not enrolled at another institution.
Columbia Summer offerings include:
- Certification programs that follow a prescribed curriculum in a specific area, including:
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- United Nation Studies
- Specialized intensive business offerings:
- Arts in the Summer, which offers film, writing, visual arts, and theatre courses through the School of the Arts
During this information session, program administrators will highlight the wide range of summer options and help you choose the best-suited program for you and your desired goals. There will be opportunities for you to ask questions about any summer option, the application process, life at Columbia, and more.