- Tuition & Fees
- Admitted Students
Columbia Summer Student Profile
- A current student enrolled at a Columbia University school (Barnard, Teachers College, Columbia College, General Studies, SEAS, Social Work, and other schools) who is interested in expanding their knowledge in a specific subject area, trying out a new class, or getting ahead in their degree requirements
- No reapplication is required, only Summer course registration through SSOL
- Teachers College Students: You will complete course registration through the TC Registrar's Office.
- Barnard Students: Prior to course registration, please consult with the Barnard Registrar’s Office to obtain summer course approval.
- You should consult with your advisor before you register to ensure that you meet eligibility requirements for specific classes, fulfill graduation requirements for your own programs and avoid complicating your financial aid or degree requirement fulfillment
- Incoming Fall 2017 Columbia College Students: Please contact your advisor at the College for approval to register for Columbia Summer courses.
Your summer options