- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Analytics
- Construction Administration
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Nonprofit Management
- Sports Management
- Sports Management/Global Sports Law
- Strategic Communication
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Environment, Peace, and Security
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- Columbia Summer Overview
- High School Summer Programs Overview
- High School Programs
- American Language Program
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- Advanced Listening & Speaking for Graduate Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Communications Practice
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Free Online Courses
- Seminars and Executive Programs
- Auditing and Lifelong Learners
- Partner Institutions
“The [Dean’s Excellence Award] was amazing to receive because I had so many roles at the school. It was a moment unlike any other I’ve ever had[.]”
Meet Ursula Soritsch-Reiner, CIO of engineering and manufacturing firm Sulzer, and the newest Technology Management mentor.
Innovation Scholarship recipient Anthony Pulgram uses his degree to facilitate learning for everybody.
The new GEO-6 Assessment for North America, co-chaired by Professor Marc Levy, has released a report on how climate change impacts human health, well-being, and human security.
Proudly attired in Columbia blue caps and gowns, students across the University’s 12 master’s programs celebrate their graduation.
The School of Professional Studies honors a group of outstanding individuals, including graduates Drew Muller and Adam Vigiano, the first two student recipients of The Campbell Award and the Dean’s Excellence Award.
The truth about at-home genetic testing is more complicated than many people may think.
SPS Senior Vice Dean and Chief Academic Officer Sharyn O’Halloran knows the deciding factor to this year’s Presidential race.
Technology Management mentor Michael Iacona has powerful advice on how puzzling problems can lead to success.
Ben Cherington taught Leadership and Personnel Management during the spring 2016 semester.