- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Analytics
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Sports Management/Global Sports Law
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Environment, Peace, and Security
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- Columbia Summer Overview
- High School Summer Programs Overview
- High School Programs
- American Language Program
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Communications Practice
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
Although "symbols have meaning and can influence perceptions and values," they should not be confused with real operational changes on the ground."
Marcia Angell praises Klitzman's nuanced approach in his book on how to make human research safe.
This Bioethics alumnus, an aspiring teacher, recounts the life of Thomas “Blind Tom” Wiggins in his new children's book.
Prof. Beth Fisher-Yoshida and alumna Venera Kusari participated in a conversation on the WKCR radio show “Conversations From the Leading Edge” to discuss a technique for resolving conflict within communities.
The Environment, Peace, and Security faculty member presented findings from the Sustainable Human Development (SHD) project at the University of the Basque Country.
Bioethics director Robert Klitzman and Joseph Fins discuss the ethical and policy issues in brain injury and disorders of consciousness.
The New York City baseball team’s stellar performance overall this year will pay financial and emotional dividends.
"Research won't ease the tragic circumstances confronted by many today, [but] it may help prevent many thousands facing them in the future."
In The Huffington Post, the Sustainability Management director wrote about broaching the subject of climate change during the 2016 Presidential election.
Millennials are opting out of cable TV. How long until sports broadcasts shift online, too?