- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Analytics
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Sports Management/Global Sports Law
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Environment, Peace, and Security
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- Columbia Summer Overview
- High School Summer Programs Overview
- High School Programs
- American Language Program
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Communications Practice
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
Vince Gennaro, director of Sports Management and president of Society for American Baseball Research (SABR), highlights the growth of stats in baseball and discusses future applications for such metrics.
Where does spirituality fit into medical practice? To find out, Medscape spoke with Bioethics program director Robert Klitzman.
The rising senior gains a competitive edge during the summer with one-on-one mentorship, an engaging internship, and a graduate-level class at Columbia.
From an ethical perspective, can clinicians treat the fast-spreading Ebola virus with experimental drugs? Bioethics director Robert Klitzman weighs in.
Who gets access to an experimental, new treatment for the fast-spreading Ebola virus? Robert Klitzman weighs in.
On ABC News, Robert Klitzman comments on questions surrounding ZMapp, the new Ebola treatment whose limited supply raises questions about who should receive treatment first.
Business Practice, an intensive summer offering for undergraduates, connected Shriya Chitale with her first marketing internship.
Why spend a semester or two abroad at Columbia? According to this former student: the professors and the Columbia experience.
The annual award honors a professional whose research in the field of creativity and aging celebrates longevity.
Procter & Gamble gets a handle on its data with an in-house visualization tool, Business Sphere.