- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Analytics
- Construction Administration
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Nonprofit Management
- Sports Management
- Sports Management/Global Sports Law
- Strategic Communication
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Environment, Peace, and Security
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- High School Programs
- American Language Program
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- Advanced Listening & Speaking for Graduate Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Strategic Communication
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Free Online Courses
- Seminars and Executive Programs
- Auditing and Lifelong Learners
- Partner Institutions
As a community liaison, this Negotiation and Conflict Resolution alumna helps simplify access to higher education resources in the state of Georgia.
Program Director Doug White warns in The Chronicle of Philanthropy that Charity Navigator is ineffective in measuring the impact of charities.
Leading knowledge management publication KM World features the M.S. in Information and Knowledge Strategy at Columbia University.
To fully take advantage of our new mission, we are encouraging students to start thinking about their relationship with the school, the university, and to a wider network of partners.
In the offseason, professional football player Andrew Hawkins prepares for a career in the front office.
Lecturer Nikolas Katsimpras speaks about the history of conflict and society's preoccupation with the issue at the Evan Foundation's Conflict Matters conference.
Lecturer Jeanne Harris shares insights on how HR professionals can utilize analytics.
In a workshop hosted by the graduate program in Strategic Communications, author Robin Landa explained how job seekers can build their personal brands to gain clients and land new roles.
Director of the graduate program in Applied Analytics Kaiser Fung reports that specious studies are often publicized as facts.
Dean Jason Wingard's latest book is featured in TD Magazine.