- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Analytics
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Sports Management/Global Sports Law
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Environment, Peace, and Security
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- Columbia Summer Overview
- High School Summer Programs Overview
- High School Programs
- American Language Program
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Communications Practice
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
Previously concerned only with the number of wins and losses, baseball players are beginning to engage further with the statistics of the sport, says Gennaro.
Barry Neuberger will teach a seminar in Sports Marketing. His previous experience includes working as Columbia's first Associate Athletics Director for Sports Marketing.
Tanner Simkins explores the growth in the fan base, sponsorship, and TV broadcast of rugby in the lead-up to the sport's inclusion in the 2016 Olympics.
Our Enrollment Coach addresses your frequently asked questions about non-degree offerings including queries on application requirements, online options, and funding opportunities.
In the wake of violent conflicts abroad, climate change concerns, and more, Coleman suggests that we resist simplifications, embrace complexity, and engage our moral faculties.
While Radisson has pulled its sponsorship due to recent abuse scandals, other major brands remain tethered to the NFL. Favorito explains why.
Gennaro weighs in on the Ray Rice case and how the NFL and its sponsors can and should address domestic violence issues.
If the Yankees miss the postseason, it could spell trouble for their brand and their bottom line, says Vince Gennaro, director of Columbia University's Sports Management program.
In the sometimes data-rich and information-poor health care industry, IKNS alumna Shelley Allan leverages knowledge strategy for better collaboration.
At the first Narrative Medicine Rounds talk of the 2014 season, the editorial and commercial photographer discussed healing, art, and the art of healing.