- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Analytics
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Sports Management/Global Sports Law
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Environment, Peace, and Security
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- Columbia Summer Overview
- High School Summer Programs Overview
- High School Programs
- American Language Program
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- Advanced Listening & Speaking for Graduate Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Communications Practice
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Free Online Courses
- Seminars and Executive Programs
- Auditing Programs
Lecturer Nikolas Katsimpras speaks about the history of conflict and society's preoccupation with the issue at the Evan Foundation's Conflict Matters conference.
Lecturer Jeanne Harris shares insights on how HR professionals can utilize analytics.
In a workshop hosted by the graduate program in Strategic Communications, author Robin Landa explained how job seekers can build their personal brands to gain clients and land new roles.
Director of the graduate program in Applied Analytics Kaiser Fung reports that specious studies are often publicized as facts.
Dean Jason Wingard's latest book is featured in TD Magazine.
Joshua Fisher has been working for two years to assess environmental quality and the human rights impacts of mining on local communities.
Helen S. Rattray, publisher of The East Hampton Star, recalls her time as a Postbaccalaureate student at Columbia.
Three IKNS students brought to the new CEO of Lyrasis collaboration practices, new ideas, and implementation strategies that impacted the bottom line in fewer than than 120 days.
Program Operations Director for the M.S. in Fundraising Management program Doug White examines how a new show depicts the world of nonprofits.
The science of organizational learning provides us with disciplines to address four of the most-common problems that occur during online discussions.