- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Analytics
- Construction Administration
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Executive Technology Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Nonprofit Management
- Sports Management
- Sports Management/Global Sports Law
- Strategic Communication
- Sustainability Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Environment, Peace, and Security
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- Columbia Summer Overview
- High School Summer Programs Overview
- High School Programs
- American Language Program
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- Advanced Listening & Speaking for Graduate Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Communications Practice
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Free Online Courses
- Seminars and Executive Programs
- Auditing Programs
The program director for Bioethics responds to an article about the spread of ISIS to the west.
Find out what it takes for "Youth, Peace, and Security" in this webinar featuring Dr. Beth Fisher-Yoshida and NECR alumnus and UN advisor Kobi Skolnick.
Amor was one of fourteen recipients selected for the prestigious award.
Columbia's School of Professional Studies' inaugural edition of Girls in STEM introduced Miami high school students to the joys of science, learning, and leadership.
Dr. Tatum Soo Kim has excellent time management advice for students juggling family, work, and their studies.
Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Alumnus Chris Vermillion (NECR '14) has been appointed as Assistant Ombudsperson at Georgia State University.
In a powerful essay on CNN, Robert Klitzman, the director of the Master of Science in Bioethics Program, argues that Donald Trump's rhetoric of fear plays into terrorism.
In his guest speech at the 2016 Columbia School of Professional Studies graduation ceremony, McGraw-Hill Education CEO David Levin urged graduates to “speak to the heart.”
Negotiation and Conflict Resolution faculty Peter Coleman and José Pascal da Rocha discuss their how to resolve conflict in times of war.
Caught in a public speaking gaffe? These four tips from lecturer Jesse Scinto will help.