Apply to this Program
Create an account and log in »
Log in here to continue »
You are strongly encouraged to submit your application as early as possible to ensure it is reviewed before the program has reached capacity.
Notifications will be delivered through the online application system.
|Priority Deadline||January 15|
|All applications completed by this date will receive a decision within 6 weeks.|
|Second Review Date||March 15|
|Applicants who submit a completed application by this date will receive a decision within 6 weeks.|
|All applications completed after January 15 will be reviewed on a rolling basis.|
|The program does not have a spring intake.|
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or better (most successful applicants)
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and analysis, English fluency, and the ability to write clearly, concisely, and convincingly, using proper grammar
- Gather all materials and enter all requested information in the online application form. See Application Requirements below
- Submit your online application and fee payment.
- Receive an admissions decision notification online.
- This program does not qualify international students for a student visa.
Mailing Address and Contact Information
All submitted materials should clearly bear the applicant’s name and the name of the program to which he or she is applying.
Master of Science in Human Capital Management Program
Office of Enrollment Management
School of Professional Studies
203 Lewisohn Hall
2970 Broadway, Mail Code 4119
New York, NY 10027-6902
|Monday–Friday||9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|