You are strongly encouraged to submit your application as early as possible to ensure it is reviewed before the program has reached capacity.
Notifications will be delivered through the online application system.
|Priority Deadline||January 15|
|The application review period begins. All applications completed by this date will receive a decision within 6 weeks.|
|All applications completed after January 15 will be reviewed on a rolling basis.|
|Recommended Application Date||March 15|
|Students requiring an F-1 visa are strongly advised to apply by this date. All applications completed by this date will receive a decision within 6 weeks; contact us for exceptions.|
|The program does not have a Spring intake.|
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent (no specific undergraduate major is required)
- Cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or better
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and analysis
- Gather all materials and enter all requested information in the online application form. See Application Requirements below
- Submit your online application and fee payment.
- Receive an admissions decision notification online.
- Immediately after receiving your letter of admission, complete the Application for Visa Certificate.
See Visa Requirements below
Mailing Address and Contact Information
All submitted materials should clearly bear the applicant’s name and the name of the program to which he or she is applying.
Office of Enrollment Management
School of Professional Studies
203 Lewisohn Hall
2970 Broadway, Mail Code 4119
New York, NY 10027-6902
|Monday–Friday||9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|